Healthy Pet Club
Our Health Plan for pets in Chertsey
We offer our Healthy Pet Club designed to cover the cost of preventative healthcare for your pet for a modest monthly fee. Our Healthy Pet Club works alongside your pet’s insurance policy and the two combine to help you budget for the vast majority of your veterinary costs.
Two ways to join
- Call us on 01932 565082
- Come into the practice and we’ll help you complete a short form.
The following essentials are all included in the cost of the plan:
- Annual booster vaccinations for dogs. Cats and rabbits
- A whole year's flea treatment
- One year's worm treatment
- A microchip (for puppies and kittens) or bag of food (if your pet already has a microchip)
- A health check consultation every 6 months
- 10% discount off dental treatment neutering and foodstuffs, as well as products from our waiting room display
- Our pet healthcare email newsletter
- 10% discount on Out of Hours Emergency care at Chertsey
- 10% off food
- 10% off in-house laboratory tests
We also offer Premium Care Cover for £2.50 per week, which gives you UNLIMITED veterinary consultations (subject to a fair use policy of 25 consultations per year)
For example, Rosie the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel was coming to see us every few months for anal gland problems, paying for her consultation and follow-up appointments each time. Now with Premium Care Cover, the worry about repeated consultation fees has gone!